Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Mother of the bride


So I totally figured out how I'm going to tell my mom about the engagement. I think I will still take a picture because that is cute and she would love to have it but...
I was in homegoods yesterday just looking around for birthday and christmas presents and I randomly found this book sitting on a shelf no where near other books so I glanced at it and... come on! How freaking perfect is this! So I'm going to wrap it up and give it to her when I see her for her birthday/christmas :) I'm so freaking excited!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So where in hell is my damn book???
I miss you so so much and I'm SOOOO happy you're engaged!!!
Things will be settled before you walk down that isle- I promise!
I WANT that book!
xoxoxoxoxo
Love, Mommy
See you in the morning :)