Monday, December 29, 2008

I guess I was on the nice list this year!

Boy was Santa good to me this year! These are just a few of the sweet treats I got for Christmas...

These are some of the goodies my mommy put in my stocking this year. Yes thats right my mommy still makes me a stocking. Ever since my brother and I were little one of our favorite parts of Christmas was opening our stocking. See when we would wake up at the crack of dawn on Christmas morning the only thing we were allowed to touch before my mom got up was our stocking. And it was always packed with all sorts of goodies. This years goodies included a sweet pez dispenser, some Chinese finger traps, popcorn balls, earrings, a new toothbrush, and flossers.


Apparently I have some of my coworkers fooled. They think for some reason that I am a good cook. Actually maybe they know I am not and that is why one got me all these cooking goodies. My kitchen is now stocked with measuring cups, mixing bowls, and recipe boxes.



One of the most thoughtful gifts I got was from Michael's little sister Alyssa. She got me a book about a girl who liked photography because I am in fact a girl who likes photography! How cute is she!!! The best part is how excited she got about it before she gave it to me. I was so touched that she thought of me!


I'm not going to lie, I was a little nervous at first that I would have to return my book to the library once I was done reading it. But Alyssa assures me that the library said she could keep the book... I hope so at least...


I saved the best for last... Michael got me my sweet new tripod! I didn't even tell him which one I wanted or that I even wanted one at all but he knew!!!


I LOVE IT and I can't wait to take it out and really play with it!


This is half and half. Half a present from a coworker, my sweet new colorful scarf. And half I stole... Aaron & Andrews sweet new album Pictures and Words! (Don't worry guys I will pay you back for the album I stole) If you have not heard it yet you should definitely check it out!


I hope Santa was as good to ya'll as he was to me!

1 comment:

Alyssa Rose said...

i didnt say the library let me keep it?!it was a gift from the pto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!