Monday, January 19, 2009

101 in 1001

Okay I FINALLY finished my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days! It took me a lot longer than I thought to come up with my list but I finally did it. I am officially starting today and my 1001 days will be up on October 17th 2011. Man that seems SO far away but I'm sure it will be here before I know it.
So since I started my list I have already accomplished one of my goals...
#8: FIND & BUY A WEDDING DRESS! Yep thats right... I found and bought my wedding dress last week!!!!! I went dress shopping with my mom, my maid of honor, and her mom last Wednesday. I knew that once I went dress shopping with my mom I would find my dress and I was right! So I went back to the store with Elyse on Sunday and BOUGHT IT! I am SOOOO excited and cant wait for it to come in this May! I will keep you posted on my list of 101 things to do in 1001 days!
Here is a sneak peak of a few other things on my list...
#6 Read the Bible
#10 Go on a cruise
#34 Run a 5K
#43 Go on another missions trip
#63 Learn how to really drive stick shift
#74 Take a ride in a hot air balloon
#92 Make my bed every day for at least a month

1 comment:

FledglingFoodies said...

reading the bible and the hot air balloon are also on my todo list!