Sunday, September 27, 2009

My Bridal Shower



This is a picture of my bridal party! Minus my good friend Miss Loren but she lives in Texas so I guessss I'll let it go this once. I had a great weekend with all my friends and family. My girls threw me the most awesome bridal shower EVER! It was great! The food was AMAZING!!! That was mostly compliments of Miss Tina Sue who was in fact Loren's stand in :) We had all sorts of deliciousness... blueberry french toast, breakfast casserole, quiche, mac & cheese... and that was just the first course! Wolf even jumped in and made something amazing! We had cake, donuts, pumpkin rolls... it was AMAZING! So when I can't fit into my wedding dress in less than a month you will know why!
After the shower I was blindfolded and locked in the back of a car for TWO AND A HALF HOURS!!! Shame on my friends! But it was totally worth it because we ended up in Rhode Island right by the beach! We had some more great food! A few drinks... just a few! Then did a little shopping!
All in all it was a pretty stellar weekend and I am so lucky and blessed to have such amazing friends and family!!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! Now the countdown officially begins till the big day... less than a month! EEEKKKKKKKKK! :)

2 comments:

Jacob Bergmeier said...

1. YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?
2. YOU POSTED A BLOG ENTRY?


In all seriousness... You look great and I'm super excited to be spending the day with you!

jenny said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! You have some great friends!