Monday, February 8, 2010

I have funny friends

I receive all sorts of entertaining emails from my friends. I even have an email folder just for such things! They help me get through the week! I was trying to think of some fun things to put on my blog and thought this could work. So every once in a while, when I’ve saved up enough good emails I’ll post a few. Here are a few from last week. I may be the only person that gets a kick out of this... but its my blog so that's okay lol.


"Oh man, I don’t know if I can sing in front of anyone else!!!!! I get embarrassed… Although I probably shouldn’t, since I’m Mr. 100% Actually that’s my new nick name…you know 50 cent? Well I’m 100 cent!! (percent)" - Maximus*
(In reference to getting a score of 100 while singing on Rock Band)

"ALERT ALERT – I am going to walk to the cafeteria to get coffee. I will be back in 5 minutes. I will respond to any additional e-mails at that time. Please do not self-destruct yourselves." - Evelyn*

"In other news I just caved and had a dark chocolate truffle. Kick you in the teeth fantastic!" - Martha*

*All names have been changed to protect the innocent.

No comments: