Thursday, August 5, 2010

I'm a "toaster" and I want the world to know.

My husband's last name is Troester. Years ago some genious kid decided that Troester sounds kind of like Toaster... and it kind of stuck. It veries from time to time, Toaster, Toastie, Toasted Cheese, etc. Now that we are married I guess I'm officially a toaster too... WOO HOO! So while searching around on etsy yesterday I came across this little gem.



Now I know most people would look at this and think... why the heck would someone buy a necklace with a toaster on it... well after waiting almost 10 years to become an official "Toaster" I am psyched and want the world to know. So yes, I bought this necklace! I think it set me back a whopping $4.00 but I really thought it was worth it!

I may or may not have also bought these adorable earrings.


I KNOW I KNOW I got a little toaster crazy but COME ON... how cute are they!!!

2 comments:

Sara Ancich said...

Hi Shannon. Thanks for stopping by. Your photography is stunning. The hammock was on clearance at Big Lots. Thanks!

brianna phelan said...

This made me smile :)