Wednesday, June 13, 2012

13 going on 30!

How the heck did she just turn 13??? I remember her firt birthday! The good old days... before she had such an attitude!!! ;) I've loved this little girl for so darn long... I've watched her grow up! I'm so proud of the young woman she is becoming! She's got a good head on her shoulders and she is going to go far in this world. She wants to write movies when she grows up. She said she will have to go to college in LA b/c that's where most of the famous movie people hang out but she promises she will move back home to us as soon as she's done with college :) She also said she can't wait to get married... b/c she is sick of being a little kid LOL. Oh Alyssa I love you!!! I can't wait to see what you will do with your life, I know whatever it is you will be amazing and make a mark on this world!

No comments: